We’re hiring for a Technical designer to join our team and work alongside EA Sports to develop an exciting title. As a Technical Designer you will be collaborating with multiple disciplines to produce high-end content as well as providing technical guidance to ensure systems are flexible with the projects needs.
- Work closely with Design, Art and Programming teams to prove out and polish systems that are robust and scalable to allow for fast iteration
- Document, concept and prototype new features and mechanics
- Act as the technical point of contact for key gameplay features and design standards
- Design and maintain complex data systems using a proprietary tool set
- Help test new features and tools ahead of deployment to the wider team
- Work with programmers to ensure the game maintains performance benchmarks
- Technically proficient with visual scripting such as UE4 Blueprints
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages.
- A passion for games and the logic that creates them
- Shipped at least one game as a designer on PC or Console.
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.