We’re looking for for a UI Artist to work with our experienced UI team across a number of new console and PC titles. You will be responsible for making our products visually compelling, intuitive and pleasurable to use.
You will be responsible for designing graphics, wireframes and interactions within new game products. You will concept and then execute the design, iterating it to improve the user experience. You are expected to work with style guides to create a consistent identity that compliments the user experience.
We want you to become an expert at creating elegant customer focused content.
- Design and create menus, icons and in-game UI elements under the direction of the Lead UI Artists and UI Art Director.
- Work with the Design, Code and Art teams to produce content which is of high quality, and clearly communicates information to the player.
- Integrate UI elements directly into the game engine.
- Excellent at layouts and user experience design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to conceptualise and implement intuitive user experiences
- Skilled at working with type and logo/icon design
- Clear communication, organisation and writing abilities
- Experience of game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine 4
- Capable of presenting large amounts of data in a simple format
- Ability to work effectively with user groups and development teams
- Some experience designing interfaces for published games, web, or mobile devices
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of Adobe XD
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV and a demo reel to email@example.comApply Now Back to listings