We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented programmer with a love of UI to join our team. You will be working directly with our UI Programmers and Artists to implement UI systems and features. This is an excellent opportunity for a Programmer to further their career at one of the UK’s largest games studios working on world class games and cutting edge technology.
- Develop in-game and frontend UI
- Work with UI Artists to implement, iterate, and polish UI features
- Work within existing UI framework
- Create and extend UI tools and systems as appropriate for the task in hand
- An enthusiasm and passion for online games.
- An understanding of client/server based game logic.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- UI creation
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Knowledge & experience of the Unreal Engine
- Experience with implementing a game UI in a professional setting
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV and a demo reel to email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees