We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Are you an experienced and talented Business Analyst, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Business Analyst role here at M247, you’ll play a key role in our Business Applications Systems team, where you’ll identify opportunities for improvement and innovation to support future solutions, continuous improvement and business success.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be an experienced and passionate Business Analyst with both a functional and technical understanding of Business Systems, who’s adaptable, self-motivated, able to think independently and creatively. If you want to build and grow your career whilst having an impact at M247 we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll lead workshops with business stakeholders to confirm requirements, take on problem statements and communicate clearly and effectively to our Business System Teams and the wider business.
- You’ll be responsible for creating epics, user stories or functional specifications, whilst documenting Business Processes, with overall responsibility for product backlog grooming and user story prioritisation.
- You’ll collaborate with your colleagues in backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint show and tell ceremonies, as well as signing off delivered acceptance criteria and undertaking user acceptance testing.
- You’ll identify and recommend feature enhancements based on analysis and understanding of business processes.
Your package and perks
- Up to £45,000 (negotiable), based on experience.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
Your skills and experience
- Proven in a Business Analyst role in fast-moving environments, working on CRM focussed business design.
- UX, customer journeys and insights.
- Capturing and articulating the business requirements as a functional specification or user stories where appropriate.
- Business process mapping.
- Comfortable with either Agile or Waterfall delivery methodology.
- Experienced at user acceptance testing.
- Understanding of data and data models.
- Use of Visio and agile story tracking tools such as DevOps, Asana, YouTrack and/or Jira.
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career as a Business Analyst, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
Why not join us?
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.Apply Now Back to listings