Customer Care Manager
Purpose of the Role
As Customer Manager you will be responsible for looking after our Customer Care team, responsible for all non-technical customer queries and driving improvement of customer satisfaction across the organisation.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Customer Care team
- Own all non-technical customer queries, from account updates to billing disputes
- Ensure all customer issues are logged and resolved according to SLA
- Escalation point for customer complaints and disputes
- Set and work to targets and KPIs for the team in line with the broader company strategy
- Develop the team through regular coaching, PDPs, 1:1s, ticket audits and ongoing training
- Drive continuous both in the team and throughout the business based on the customer feedback and NPS
- Analyse inbound data on tickets to identify any trends in customer issues or opportunities for improvement
- Reporting on the teams’ performance for internal stakeholders.
- Strong people engagement skills
- Customer focused, positive individual
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and embrace change
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills working with senior members of the team.
- Data analysis skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving and dispute resolution skills.
Experience working with Salesforce/Financial Force and ServiceNow would be an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to attend the Manchester offices as and when appropriate.