Customer Delivery Analyst
The role holder will lead on the completion of demand forecasting, delivery reporting and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the Delivery team, specifically supporting projects relating to both customer and internal capability delivery.
This will be achieved through the creation of forecast models and reporting along with the interpretation, analysis and investigation of information and issues related to delivery.
The role holder will be expected to identify and present potential actions that could be taken to recover or improve performance and provide appropriate levels of reporting to the management team across the Delivery team to agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Develop and provide a demand forecast model for Delivery, providing the team with the insight required to ensure supply can be matched based on seasonal and other forecast factors.
- Provide trended operational reporting on the key areas of our business, including historic performance, work in progress, bandwidth by action owner and quality (e.g. early life failures).
- Provide performance analysis and RCA that identifies areas of poor performance and process weakness, root causes and reasons for failure that will enable the delivery of the business plan.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement across the key business measures.
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc briefings summarising performance and opportunities to the wider team.
- Prioritisation of workload in line with requirements and customer impact, escalating where guidance is required or a blocker is in place.
- Ensure work is accurate and does not need to be re-worked to correct errors.
- Technical capability with Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce and other analytical tools.
- Analytical experience with a strong attention to detail.
- Data driven problem solving from Root Cause Analysis to implementation.
- Flexibility to work across multiple tasks with various stakeholders at any given time.
- Well organised capable of prioritising workload under self-direction.
- Presenting to stakeholders from team colleagues to senior leaders.