Product Executive- Network
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Product Executive – Networks
Are you an ambitious and talented professional, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting role as Product Executive you will have the opportunity to be part of a team developing an innovative portfolio of services that resolves the customer challenge and continues to build M247’s success. You will form part of the Innovation Team which focuses on strategy, product management, and emerging technologies.
You will ideally have knowledge of the connectivity market, gained through experience of working in an ISP, MSP or telecoms provider. If you are already working in a Product Management team or looking for your first step into Product Management, this role offers great opportunity to work on leading communication technologies such as 5G and SD-WAN. Reporting into the Product Manager you will form part of the team responsible for the full product lifecycle including delivering the strategic roadmap and being on top of future trends.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work with the Product Manager to develop the connectivity portfolio by delivering market leading managed services.
- You’ll support the product development lifecycle to ensure product releases are delivered on time and budget.
- You’ll work with our engineering and design teams to create new product specifications for the connectivity portfolio
- You’ll support with the continual management of the Product Lifecycle for all existing products and services in the connectivity portfolio by ensuring product documentation and information is up to date.
- You’ll support sales, pre-sales and major bids through supporting submissions and with product queries, assist with producing business cases on potential projects and continuously research and identify new connectivity technologies.
- You’ll provide input, content and delivery of product training to all business functions
Your package and perks
- £35,000 depending on experience
- M247 iPhone and performance laptop.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role within an agile IT enterprise, vendor, reseller, ISP or MSP environment or knowledge and experience of the IT or Telecoms market
- Organised and have good project planning skills with the ability to prioritise
- Passion and drive to be a product champion
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as a team
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- New product development in virtualisation, storage, and networking.
- Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Travel within the UK may be required on occasion
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking for your next step as a Product Executive and want to play a key role in our team in a company offering the latest cutting-edge technology, we want to hear from you.
Why not join us?
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.Apply Now Back to listings