Middleweight Developer (Back-End)
WHY YOU’RE HERE?
Working closely with the Head of Digital you are responsible for delivering development to specification on assigned projects. You will apply and expand on your technical skills to analyse digital development briefs, researching, documenting and then implementing appropriate solutions and effectively deliver a broad range of digital projects.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO?
The primary responsibilities of a Midweight Back End Developer are outlined in the key areas below:
Digital Delivery (90%)
- To execute the technical build, ensuring that it complies with the most up-to-date web and mobile standards
- To proactively research and contribute to the creation of the technical specification
- To question colleagues and clients to ensure you have all the necessary information needed to effectively build your assigned digital projects
- To troubleshoot (when necessary) to resolve technical challenges related to digital development
- To deploy the completed build onto the appropriate servers
- To work with the other developers to ensure on time, on budget project delivery
- To work to the agency standards for version control of digital work and ensure that compliance is adhered to at all times
- To complete all assigned tasks in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, whilst maintaining the integrity of the design and achieving the project’s objectives
- To ensure that the Head of Digital and Project Manager are made aware of the progress of the build versus agreed timelines
- To foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- To proactively support their manager, suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
- To refer to senior team members for advice and support as appropriate
- To raise their internal profile through pro-active knowledge sharing and internal presentations
- In addition, the Middleweight Developer is expected to undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by their Manager.
WHAT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE?
- You will have experience designing and developing software in the full lifecycle using. Net technologies
- Umbraco experience preferred* – tailoring the back-office for specific customers’ needs, designing/editing
- Document Types
- Microsoft MVC and Angular JS
- ASP.Net in C# – Including MVC Framework, Razor templates,
- Previous experience working in a client facing environment
- GIT source control with bitbucket code repository
* Umbraco CMS is the main platform our development team work with. If Umbraco experience is limited or none, then Uniform would offer training with the expectation you will commit to learning the platform and will meet the standard needed after a set amount of time.
- Digital agency experience
- Azure PaaS / SaaS technologies
Please submit your CV to email@example.comApply Now Back to listings