We are looking for an experienced Delivery Lead with knowledge of Jira or similar platforms to join our fast-paced Development Team.
Working alongside the internal teams within the company, you will be the key link between stakeholders and the developers. Ensuring that project scopes and objectives have been uncovered and providing detailed plans that coordinate and manage resource, budget, risks and priorities across tasks and projects.
A successful candidate will have a technical background which enables you to speak to developers and effectively communicate to the rest of the company on project planning and progress
The mission of the Delivery Lead is to support the development team on making sure tasks and projects are delivered on time and to scope. Supporting the developers and stakeholders in breaking down tasks and understanding requirements. Manage our development roadmap and ensure targets are met and improved within the team. Be the key link between the development team and all the internal departments in the company.
Role Objectives & Outcomes/Goals
- You will be tasked with achieving the following outcomes in this role:
- Ensure agreed targets are met on sprint tasks and projects
- Make sure that adequately skilled resources are assigned to each task/project
- Produce accurate and complete reporting on projects and sprints
- Increase deployment frequency to live environments
- Reduce the time it takes to go from code committed to code successfully running in production through innovations in our process
- Manage our agile development sprint process and prioritisation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify and manage risks, issues and constraints, escalating those that cannot be resolved within the project/sprint to the Head of Development (depending on the nature of the issue).
- Clear communication from the development team to stakeholders during the sprint cycle
- Ensure timely and robust challenge of business cases and project assumptions as required
- To hold the team accountable to high standards; to follow best practice such as continuous integration and automation tests
- Develop and maintain our development roadmap
Skills, Competencies Experience and Personal Attributes
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience using Jira or similar platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven working experience as a technical project manager
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record of delivering front-end/UX/UI projects; ability to spot visual design discrepancies and advise on a resolution
About Milexa Group
We believe good design matters. Our goal is to improve people’s lives through enriching their environments, inspiring and enabling people to realise the potential of thoughtful design in their surroundings.
We do this responsibly, shaping our products and practices with respect for the well-being of both people and the planet. We combine great design with digital innovation, and vertically integrate to create world leading brands that enrich environments, one space at a time.
Our business is based around innovation and creativity, and we’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in our organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
We’re passionate about our company values and want people who align well with them to join our team. If you feel that you’re well-aligned with our core values then we’d love to hear from you.
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail-focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk-tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.Apply Now Back to listings