We’re looking for an inspiring Digital Producer to develop and deliver some of the most successful sports and entertainment products globally. Ideally, you will have worked as a digital product manager, production or project manager, preferably within a digital/mobile agency, TV, or SaaS environment.
Entertainment and Sport are binding forces that bring people together from all walks of life, to share experiences that create positive commonality in society. We exist to help popular culture become as engaging and interactive as it can be, on behalf of the world’s most loved brands in entertainment, media and sport.
Our goal is to become the world’s number one Real-time Engagement Platform, inspiring and empowering every consumer-facing organisation to build, engage and monetise their audiences directly – ensuring that our favourite shows, sports teams and events continue to innovate their businesses and provide us with joy.
We love solving the creative and engineering challenges that come with serving such big properties. We believe in setting the bar high for innovation, user experience, speed, concurrency, accuracy and security. We challenge the status-quo. We try things. And our history of trend-setting firsts, #1 App Store spots and industry awards, has inspired a generation of interactive entertainment.
As a digital producer at Monterosa, you get to develop and deliver some of the most successful sports and entertainment products globally. A combination of project management, product management, creative development and client communication, Monterosa producers are the multi-talented driving force behind all of our client solutions products. If you have prior experience leading development teams within client-facing environments and want a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
As the leader of a multi-disciplinary project team, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of our products. This involves gathering requirements, writing the application specification and managing client communications from kick off to final transmission & take responsibility for managing the team of developers, designers and QA to deliver the solution.
You’ll need to be a great communicator, able to explain business requirements to developers and in a constructive and clear way. Producers are team players and work especially closely with the Tech Lead in the team, their partner in the leadership of the projects and products of the team. You will also use these communications skills to keep the client and stakeholders informed at all stages to delivery and deployment of the status of your project.
Working at Monterosa, our promise is to ensure you develop and learn: this role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager who has developed apps before, but is looking for a fresh challenge in a new environment.
Finally when you tell your friends what you do, they’ll get it!
You should apply if
- You’ve worked as a digital product manager, production or project manager with 3+ years experience and preferably within a digital/mobile agency, TV, or SaaS environment
- Multi-year experience delivering mobile web, native iOS and Android apps
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with a high-level technical understanding and comfortable in a dev team standup
- An appreciation for the value of good processes including sprint planning, running retrospectives and effective time, and resource planning
- A sharp eye for detail and quality. Data analysis experience a plus, but not a requirement
- You are an all-rounder with client focus and positive, can-do attitude
- You like the idea of working in TV production, theatre, music or for sports organisations and with a passion for sport
- An experienced digital producer, a strong communicator (Fluency in other European language a plus), an innovative problem solver, a planner and a teacher to your team
- Calm, methodical and resilient, you’ve been in some scrapes, planned your way out and can show others how to do the same
- Experience of line management with passion and drive, particularly ensuring your team are happy and motivated
- Generous holidays, plus public holidays
- Extra “Monterosa Mondays” where the whole company takes the same day off together.
- Flexible working and open minded approach to long-term home working
- Modern office spaces in popular locations (when offices are a thing again)
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- Leisure club membership subsidy
- Annual Conference and Training Budget
- Regular social events
- Good transport links to office locations
As an employer, and in doing business, we believe in fairness over everything else. By joining our team, you’re joining a family with a shared love for pulling off amazing feats and setting the gold standard in our field. But we believe equally in providing a caring and supportive environment that is flexible to your personal needs, your family’s, and your professional ambitions.
Whether you stay with Monterosa for two years or ten, our wish is to ensure you walk in with positive energy and dedication, and come away feeling you grew, learned and made friends for life!
To be eligible for any roles at Monterosa, you’ll need to have pre-existing permission to work in the location where the job is located.Apply Now Back to listings