We’re looking for an iOS developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits to come and join our talented team of engineers, building out functionality within our suite of native apps for major TV shows and sporting events.
Monterosa is the leading Real-time Engagement (RTE) platform powering the world’s biggest entertainment and sports properties. We combine live participation such as voting with gamification, interactive video and eCommerce, connecting millions of fans to their favourite brands.
Monterosa / Interaction Cloud is the SaaS platform adopted by ITV, Sky, ViacomCBS, EA Sports, The British Olympic Association, The Jockey Club, and Liverpool FC powering and monetising fan engagement around key properties such as Love Island, The Grand National, The Premier League and Olympics.
Included in the Tech Nation’s prestigious 2020 Future Fifty cohort, Monterosa achieved over 20 #1 apps, has been awarded a BAFTA and is listed at #39 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
What does it take
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience
- Experience with both Swift and Оbjective С
- Good knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- An eye for good user experience and UI
- Understanding network and communication protocols (HTTP, WebSockets, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience in developing interfaces for digital experiences and entertainment applications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to reliably assess the complexity of the work – you will participate in the planning of projects
- Ability to work independently, developing and making architectural decisions by yourself
- Knowledge of testing best practices to produce fully tested code using Arrange-Act-Assert
- Experience with third-party SDK and/or API integrations
- Communication with JS code via Webview
- Hybrid apps (React Native, Ionic, Cordova)
- Working with XCTest and Relevant libraries
- Publishing in the Apple Store and post-sales support (using TestFlight, analysing bug reports, etc.)
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects – creating world-class interactive experiences reaching millions of fans of the biggest entertainment and sports events on the planet
- A small, friendly team where you will have an opportunity to stand out
- Hardware and software of your choice – we never judge your OS or IDE choices
- 4.5 days working week culture – we try and finish early on Fridays
- 25 working days of paid holiday + additional company holidays (we call them Monterosa Mondays)
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home or office (London, Liverpool or Krakow)
- Private health insurance, subsidised gym membership and other benefits relevant to your country of residence
- Substantial annual conference and training budget
- Regular social events, hackathons and meetups
Monterosa is one of the most rewarding and challenging places anyone can work in technology and entertainment. The payback beyond money is achievement, satisfaction and professional growth. We create, we deliver, we achieve immense success through a combination of great ideas, great technology, a passion for entertainment and high performance. With sufficient willpower, the vast majority of new team members go through a positive professional transformation!
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us, so we aim to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. If you prefer to work from home part-time or as a job-share, we’ll make this happen whenever we can – whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.Apply Now Back to listings