SaaS Sales Development Lead
We’re looking for an imaginative, hands-on sales development with 5+ years of experience in B2B platform or SaaS sales to join our team and help make our fast-growing company grow even faster.
Monterosa is on a mission to create the world’s most successful SaaS interaction platform – the Monterosa / Interaction Cloud. We are the award-winning leader in audience interaction technology, behind some of the biggest interactive TV shows and sporting events including Love Island, EA Sport/Premier League Player of the Month and many others. All of our products and fan experiences are powered by the Interaction Cloud. Our small and friendly team is distributed between London, Liverpool, Minsk and Bulgaria with strong ties and everyday collaboration between us.
If you love creative software, tech, and have a proven track record of B2B SaaS marketing success, we’d love to talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with your team and internal teams, to get the support required to further develop the sports and entertainment markets, utilising our existing client base and references
- Talk to potential strategic customers – e.g. sports and entertainment agencies, organisations and brands etc, where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Monterosa’s Interactive Cloud
- Working with the CCO you will develop a global business plan for Monterosa, including key events, conference and outreach plans
You should apply if
- You’re comfortable from previous experiences in selling a platform or SaaS to sports and entertainment agencies, organisations and brands to drive fan engagement and enhance fan experiences
- You have experience in lead generation and lead development, managing monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning, and revenue tracking
- You have proficient oral and written communications skills. You Collaborate well in a team environment. You’re sensitive to customers’ needs and can develop warm customer relationships
What’s on offer:
- Generous holidays, plus public holidays
- Extra “Monterosa Mondays” where the whole company takes the same day off together
- Flexible working and open minded approach to long-term home working
- Modern office spaces in popular locations (when offices are a thing again)
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- Leisure club membership subsidy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Conference and Training Budget
- Regular social events
- Good transport links to office locations