Sales and Event Marketing Executive
Monterosa is the leading Real-time Engagement (RTE) platform powering the world’s biggest entertainment and sports properties. We combine live participation such as voting with gamification, interactive video and eCommerce, connecting millions of fans to their favourite brands.
Monterosa / Interaction Cloud is the SaaS platform adopted by ITV, Sky, ViacomCBS, EA Sports, The British Olympic Association, The Jockey Club, and Liverpool FC powering and monetising fan engagement around key properties such as Love Island, The Grand National, The Premier League and Olympics.
Included in the Tech Nation’s prestigious 2020 Future Fifty cohort, Monterosa achieved over 20 #1 apps, has been awarded a BAFTA and is listed at #39 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales and Event Marketing Executive to drive our growth in the Sport, Media & Entertainment (SME) Building on our success powering Real-time Engagement experiences for top global media businesses including ITV, Liverpool Football Club, Nickelodeon, MTV , you will support the drive for new business for Monterosa.
Our commercial approach is highly consultative and the successful candidate must have an appreciation of the commercial, creative and strategic behaviours we as a company demonstrate, and apply these fundamentals to the marketing strategies and campaigns.
The successful candidate will be supported by, and work in tight collaboration with the wider Commercial Team, as well as our Solutions, Design and Product teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating high quality content for webinar events, social media content and to aid sales enablement
- Support the commercial team with pre-sales collaboration
- Help craft and execute campaigns for sales enablement and boost brand awareness
- Integrate and work closely with internal designers
- Support major events with high profile clients and prospective clients
- Work on specific projects to create growth within the platform and promote the clients brand awareness
- Use multiple data sources to analyse, interpret and make clear and concise recommendations to the business on growth opportunities
- Manage a wide range of analysis requests (e.g. platform, channel and content performance, audience profile, competitor analysis, market trends) and also be proactive in finding relevant insights to present to key stakeholders
- Have worked In collaboration with sales team to help plan, prioritise and manage customer engagement.
- Previous experience in supporting a sales function, from prospecting through to ‘close with your digital marketing expertise’
- Have designed and driven outreach activity, digitally and in-person at events, to help stimulate demand and generate leads.
- Key stakeholder management, supporting with mapping target organisations and developing coordinated digital strategies to develop opportunities to convert those targets to customers
- Work cross-functionally with peers across the business, to create a positive first impression customer experience
- Support the wider business with content and campaigns for product launches across digital channels
What does it take?
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive, comfortable with changing landscape and a strong desire to succeed
- You will be a high quality writer
- Be a fast learner and ability to grasp and synthesise creative, technical and commercial concepts
- Able to self-manage and create clear literate content
- Previous experience, as a marketeer, working with technology/digital products in a client-facing services environment, with B2B audiences, ideally on a global basis
- You are visually attuned, with experience in successful marketing campaigns, both product and brand, in a fast-paced digital environmentYou’ll have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand out and make the case for our products and services
- You’ll know how to turn a story into a presentation and you’re great at driving graphical representations of concepts
- You will have an analytical mindset, with the ability to set and manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field is a plus
- You like the idea of working in TV production, theatre, music or for sports organisations
- Calm, methodical and resilient, you’ve been in some scrapes, planned your way out and can show others how to do the same
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects – creating world-class interactive experiences reaching millions of fans of the biggest entertainment and sports events on the planet
- A small, friendly team where you will have an opportunity to stand out
- Hardware and software of your choice – we never judge your OS or IDE choices
- 4.5 days working week culture – we try and finish early on Fridays
- 25 working days of paid holiday + additional company holidays (we call them Monterosa Mondays)
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely or in our Liverpool or London office
- Private health insurance, subsidised gym membership and other benefits relevant to your country of residence
- Substantial annual conference and training budget
- Regular social events, hackathons and meetups
Monterosa is one of the most rewarding and challenging places anyone can work in technology and entertainment. The payback beyond money is achievement, satisfaction and professional growth. We create, we deliver, we achieve immense success through a combination of great ideas, great technology, a passion for entertainment and high performance. With sufficient willpower, the vast majority of new team members go through a positive professional transformation!
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us, so we aim to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. If you prefer to work from home part-time or as a job-share, we’ll make this happen whenever we can – whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CVs.Apply Now Back to listings