Do you want the chance to solve some of the biggest problems affecting society? Do you have a passion for tech for good? Reason Digital have an exciting opportunity for an experienced strategy professional to join their Partnerships team and support their not for profit partners to use digital in the most effective way.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on life-changing projects for their partners, as well as play a key role in executing their new strategy internally. The role includes a mix of delivery of strategy consultancy and advice, as well as lead generation from the wider sector.
It will be your responsibility to take ownership of a small number of key relationships with their partners and work with them, and their internal teams, to deliver impactful results. You’ll also develop key relationships outside their immediate client list, and be an advocate for Reason Digital and the work they work do.
The person and the role:
Responsible to: Head of Partnerships
Responsible for: No line management responsibility
Salary: £31-36k dependent on experience.
Contracted hours: 35 hours per week or 70 hours per fortnight on a 9 day fortnight working pattern. Some flexibility and UK travel is expected.
What you will work on:
Your key aim is to support their partners to deliver the most social impact using digital. Working with a small number of relationships, you will;
– Bring the newest trends, ideas, and concepts in tech for good to their partners
– Support partners to gain funding for digital products and projects (including innovation and sustainability funding)
– Use your network to create mutually beneficial relationships between their partners
– Play an advisory and consultancy role on delivery of their projects, to ensure the client’s vision and goals are achieved
– Translate organisational strategies into actionable digital roadmaps and plans
– Raise awareness of their partners and their cause areas. This could be through speaking at events, writing blogs, nominating them for awards, and collating written and video case studies
– You’ll also play a key role in shaping and executing Reason Digital internal strategy, as well as developing their service offer and proposition.
– Relationship management: You will have a small number of relationships to build and nurture with their key clients. Their ultimate goal is to support them to achieve the most social impact using digital.
– Consultancy: You will set the strategic direction of their biggest projects, and work closely with their partners during strategy and discovery. You’ll support partners with all aspects of defining and executing their digital strategy, including helping them define their digital team structure.
– Network building: You will need to build networks and relationships with key players in the charity sector, tech for good scene, alongside funders and grantmakers across the UK. You will be the public face of Reason Digital, and advocate for the organisation, and our partners at conferences, meetups, and wider events.
– Opportunity generation: You will generate opportunities for Reason Digital to support not for profit partners in digital strategy, design, and development. You’ll work with their partners to create well-defined briefs and work with their new projects team to define potential solutions for those briefs.
About Reason Digital
At Reason, they solve the problems that actually matter.
Their bright and airy offices are right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter within easy walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations. They offer a competitive salary based on experience and give you the choice to work on either a Mac or a PC.
There are other great benefits you will have access to such as:
– Flexible working hours
– Enhanced maternity and parental leave package
– Opportunities to work from home
– 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
– Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
– Company pension
– Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax-efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more
– Paid volunteering leave
– Childcare vouchers
– Eye care vouchers
– Access to training materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
– A staff perks package offering free mobile phone insurance and money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences, and popular attractions