Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Partner
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I) Partner will report to the Talent Development & Learning Manager, PlayStation Europe with a dotted line to the Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion based in San Mateo (San Francisco).
The position is accountable for driving diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives across PlayStation Europe building strong partnerships with business leaders and DE&I Employee Network (eNet) leaders. The DE&I Partner will develop and implement relevant strategies and programmes, addressing strategic areas of focus, relationship building and meaningful data analysis.
The strategic areas of focus will include, but not limited to, improving representation, development, promotion, and retention of high performing, underrepresented groups and driving engagement and inclusion by creating a great place to work for all employees. The DE&I Partner will collaborate as part of the global DE&I team creating impact across PlayStation Europe by partnering with business leaders, HR Business Partners and Centre’s of Excellence and external stakeholders.
This role includes strategic consulting, data analysis, strategy development and implementation, survey creation and analytics, stakeholder and vendor management, project management, and attending internal and external DE&I events and conferences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage HR Business Partners, business leaders, and colleagues to assess the needs of our diverse business groups to ensure we are building and embedding a sustainable DE&I strategy across PlayStation Europe.
- Partner with and influence business leaders and other key stakeholders in the development and execution of company-wide DE&I strategies, initiatives and programmes that align with business goals. The DE&I partner will ensure deep analysis of our internal data, both qualitative and quantitative, to build a clear image of equality and diversity across the organisation.
- Grow and foster an increased level of DE&I awareness and establish accountabilities to hire, develop, and retain high-performing, underrepresented talent across PlayStation Europe by understanding and presenting diversity metrics, engaging senior level champions and gaining their commitment to participate in diversity recruiting and targeted development programmes.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition (TA) team to identify workplace strategies to attract and hire a diverse workforce establishing PlayStation Europe as an employer of choice for underrepresented groups.
- Work in partnership with Learning & Development (L&D) to integrate, assess and pull through themes, trends and concepts into the learning and development curriculum. Design and implement professional growth and development initiatives to support the career progression of underrepresented employees.
- Leverage and builds networks that support PlayStation Europe events by securing influential guest speakers that challenge conventional thinking in a way that leads to innovative ideas and actions to attract and retain talent.
- Keeps current on diversity and inclusion developments, opportunities, and metrics/trends outside the company and injects that knowledge into PlayStation Europe’s programmes; also partnering with outside organisations, charities and educational establishments to research and implement unique and action-focused initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge, experience, and networks, with a history of achievement in diversity and inclusion.
- Must have significant experience of successfully developing and implementing diversity and inclusion programmes at an organisational level. Experience in business partnering, organisational development, and/or change management is a plus.
- Must have strong programme and project management skills with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, agile environment with multiple overlapping priorities.
- Flexible, empathetic and seeks to be original and creative in their approach to problem solving.
- Must have strong presentation and facilitation skills with DE&I subject matter and possess the experience to provide considered recommendations to key stakeholders, business leaders and HR.
- Proven ability to build relationships and deepen connections with diverse people, groups and communities across all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, functionalities, and generations.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate information to all levels of the organisation.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.Apply Now Back to listings