Digital Collaboration Analyst
About the role
We are curently looking for a passionate customer driven individual to work as part of a team for Digital Collaboration engagement and support across The Very Group.
You’ll work using Agile methodologies, principals, and ceremonies to deliver change at pace.
Promote the adoption of collaboration tools across TVG, driving innovation, researching new technologies and adoption of new features within the digital collaboration space
You will Support our Tribes (teams) with ensuring that personal experience comes first, whiles supporting the technology that our colleagues love.
- Some knowledge of the O365 suite and technologies
- Appetite to grow and develop the roll
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
- An understanding of how Mac’s work
- Some understanding in Tech End User and Mobile technologies.
- Strong Problem-solving skills & the ability to think outside the box.
- Comfortable facilitation one to one training and group presentations
- Comfortable creating user guides and documentation to encourage self help
- An understanding of mobile technology
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £250 Flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Apply Now Back to listings