Digital Marketing Executive – Paid Social
Hey, we’re The Very Group. Home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, and a team of 4,500 super-talented people.
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK’s largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now…
We are expanding our Digital Marketing Team to help maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and generation of sales from existing customers using Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other partner sites.We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the operational execution of digital campaigns in marketing platforms and is accountable for the day-to-day management of efficient media spend and generation of new customers. It’s a fast paced, exciting role and a great opportunity to make a difference to our customers and to our business.
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns for the acquisition of valuable new customers and maintain share of wallet for existing customers.
- Maintain and optimise said marketing campaigns that link campaigns implemented to business objectives.
- Utilise 1st party data to create optimal targeting segments within campaign workflow.
- Monitor performance of Paid Digital activity, optimising to ensure delivery to KPIs.
- Report to business on performance of activity managed.
- 2/3 years marketing experience
- Hands on experience of managing Facebook, Search, Affiliate or Display campaigns desirable.
- GAP and/or Facebook Blueprint certified would be an advantage.
- Good Team worker.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must have high attention to detail e.g. proofreading, spelling, grammar
- PC literate especially in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- £250 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Hybrid-working model
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check. If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now Back to listings