Marketing Assistant – Graduate
About the team.
Come and join our digital marketing team as a digital marketing assistant and you’ll join a team of innovators that put the customer at the heart of all we do. You’ll think innovatively to attract new customers and drive sales across all devices. You’ll work on real-life projects and create successful digital marketing campaigns as part of a dynamic team that regular wins awards year on year. Every day will be different, as you get hands-on experience of all of our digital channels from search and social to mobile app marketing. All the time we’ll keep you on your toes with different challenges and experiences to help you kick start your dream career.
About the role.
We’re excited to share an opportunity for ambitious, driven and digital savvy graduate ideally with one years’ experience (placement year or elsewhere) looking for the next step in their career, based in our fantastic Liverpool HQ. You’ll work with partners like Google and Facebook to make our advertising and marketing the best it can be.
- Analyse data and the marketing performance of all of our campaigns to recommend how we can do things even better and spend smartly on advertising.
- Help us deliver relevant, personalised messages to our customers
- Learn how our business works and marketing impacts on our customers and sales
- See how digital is transforming the future of marketing and changing the way we connect with our customers.
- You will be curious, motivated an analytical and you will have at least 1 years’ experience within a placement year or similar digital role
- Paid search/PPC experience within agency or similar business
- Passionate about customer communication and CRM, you should also understand Google Analytics
- Studying a marketing or business related degree, you should be passionate about all things digital and have set your heart on a career in the exciting world of digital marketing
- You must also be flexible with a real thirst for knowledge and love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Brave and hard working with a good commercial brain, you’ll need to be able to interpret and draw meaningful conclusions from a variety of data
- Passionate about customer communication and CRM, you should also understand Google Analytics.
- Above all, your fresh ideas will help us to build stronger customer connections and provide an even better experience.
How to apply
This is a brilliant opportunity to drive your career within a digital marketing role and you’ll need to apply through our careers site with your cv and answer some questions.Please read the job spec and what we are looking for to help shape your application.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilityApply Now Back to listings