Senior Data Analyst
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
About the role
As a Senior Analyst in our DNA (Data, iNsight, Action) team, you’ll deliver world class customer and market insight that fuels our strategic plans and decision-making process. Mining our data on customers to really understand behaviour, what drives it and the implications on the retail plan and priorities.
As part of this role you will:
- Collaborate with product and commercial teams to identify important questions and determine how to help answer them with data.
- Gather, manipulate and analyse large data sets from multiple sources.
- Develop advanced analytical solutions to help solve business problems.
- Critically, your role will be to go beyond providing answers with analysis, but to begin to influence stakeholders in the business on not only what questions they should be answering but how best to use the insight you generate to use action.
- You’ll be a partner in thinking through problems with the business rather than purely a data and analysis provider
You’ll have a logical mindset and always look to use a common sense approach. From a technical point of view, you’d need either SQL or SAS experience as a baseline skill set, and we can work with you to build on that by teaching you our tool kits and the unique pieces of kit we use across the teams.
As well as this, you’ll be able to break down problems in to smaller, more defined elements and be comfortable in then presenting this to colleagues at all levels.
- Generous and competitive starting salary
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular salary reviews and career progression
- £1000 per year additional benefits allowance
- Remote / Office split
- Matched pension at 6%
- Brand discount up to 25%
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
If you’re interested to find out more please contact Jordan Barlow or Steven Williams in the talent acquisition team or apply online.
If you are an internal candidate looking to refer someone in please follow the referals process and guidlines
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now Back to listings