Social Media Manager
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Read on.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join us here at The Very Group. We have a true customer understanding and centricity; therefore, we are looking for someone who is obsessed with our customer, knows who our customer is, what they need, and the role we can play in their lives
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for comms planning and creation of campaign briefs
- Responsible for evaluating response against the brief issued; collaborating with all stakeholders to coordinate feedback and ensure it is actioned.
- Feedback and sign off marketing communications, managing stakeholders to meet deadlines; whilst working with FS colleagues to ensure all communications are compliant and have been through the pre-agreed sign off process.
- Lead on campaign evaluation, working with key stakeholders to ensure effective tracking; providing full visibility of campaign reporting, sharing with senior stakeholders.
- Manage up any critical campaign recommendations to the Senior Brand Lead, working together to align on the recommendation with senior stakeholders and agree actions.
We know that our expectations are high, as are our ambitions as a business. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have:.
- At least 6 years’ experience across advertising (multi-channel) and media planning at manager level.
- Strong creative development experience, designing and executing with excellence.
- Strong media experience/understanding of channel mix.
- Strong commercial awareness, and a track record of delivering against agreed KPI’s.
- Strong stakeholder management, confident to lead and influence agency partners.
- Experience managing multimillion pound budgets.
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level.
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing,footwear and home and 15% off electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply Now Back to listings