Head of Experience
Uniform is a creative company that aims to partner long term with our clients to help them explore alternative futures, make better decisions, and develop innovative and creative solutions to help them progress further, faster.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced digital practitioner who has clear strategic thinking skills coupled with the ability to see how those strategies can be effectively executed across a range of digital platforms, channels and media.
You will work with Uniform’s client directors to identify, qualify and convert digital opportunities within existing clients as well as in new business with a focus on helping grow our digital revenue.
You will have a particular focus and specialism in understanding/mapping (the client’s) customer experience, developing a communications strategy across multiple channels and platforms, and scoping/briefing a development team.
You will have the enthusiasm to represent Uniform to clients and prospects at all levels, in a clear, open and inspiring way.
What will you bring?
- The ability to qualify and shape digital requirements which effectively convert opportunities by applying insight and experience to both new and existing projects.
- A natural ability to craft and deliver engaging responses which inform and inspire.
- An open and collaborative approach in working alongside the strategy and core client teams.
- Knowledge of using digital channels to meet a client’s business, marketing and campaign objectives. Either in response to a brief or proactive client development.
- You will feel at home with clients, getting to know them and interacting with key stakeholders to understand their needs as well as anticipating issues and be able to turn this information into tangible digital opportunities or proactively inspire them.
- An inspiring and enthusiastic advocate for digital as a specialist practice, excited to champion new technologies, platforms and approaches whilst able to lean on your experience of best-practice and established digital standards – you’ll be comfortable sharing your insight, speaking from a position of knowledge with clients and colleagues.
- An open and positive personality which lends itself to working collaboratively – happy to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck into work and the culture of Uniform. We are an ambitious bunch whilst valuing empathy, caring and doing the right thing by each other.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- £50,000 – £55,000 salary
- Company pension scheme with 6% employer contribution
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 4 years service (plus Bank Holidays) and holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible and remote working
- SimplyHealth Plan – including employee assistance programme and annual cash incentive plan across dental, optical, physio and other therapies, etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Regular staff social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family-friendly policies including generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave allowances
How will we measure success?
- Increased digital revenue
- Availability and tangible involvement in the growth of agreed client accounts
- Positive feedback from colleagues and clients