Partner with us
We want to work with values driven, forward-thinking, sustainable businesses like yours to share the vital knowledge you have with the next generation of innovators and create more inclusive workplaces for them to thrive within.
How do we drive change?
We believe that it is important to create inclusive and more equitable workplaces for tomorrow’s generations and minority groups to thrive within.
- Support with your long term recruitment strategy to enable you to attract diverse talent
- Raising your profile as a company that truly cares about equality, diversity and inclusion
- Support to create inclusive cultures to improve retention rates
- Sharing of best practice relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the network
- Learning opportunities provided by experts in D&I via regular workshops & events
- Personal development opportunities for your team, through our ambassador scheme
- Access to partners who also work on the skills and talent agenda, and other like-minded communities we partner with
Steps to joining our network:
Mission & Values
Get to know us by reading our mission and values, you’ll receive a proud partner pack by submitting your email address below
Speak to our founders
We’ll get to know you a little better, your D&I objectives and see if we’re the right fit
Launch & begin
Depending on the package you’ve selected we’ll launch you into the community
You are part of the InnovateHer community!
Pricing and packages
You can access our network from £200* per month. We have three packages available; IncludeHer, InspireHer and ImpactHer.
Each package makes a huge difference to young people’s lives. Our InspireHer and ImpactHer packages support the educational programmes directly but all of the revenue generated supports our vital work to equip the next generation with digital skills, confidence and careers advice.
Focus: Learning, Community & Networking
- Community learning & networking events
- Colleague ambassador programme (personal development & working with next gen)
- Content on our social media channels
- D,E & I health check & regular insights
- Opportunities/jobs board access
- iHer brand/media pack
Focus: Building a diverse talent pipeline
In addition to what’s in IncludeHer…
- Co-branded live virtual events and/or masterclass series for teens
- Colleague role model blog posts & content for teens & wider community
- Funding supports 1 chosen school / up to 200 students to access the resources on our platform
Focus: Brand profiling and CSR
In addition to what’s in IncludeHer and InspireHer…
- Co-branded targeted courses on the platform, developed with the iHer team
- Insights & data from our teen community
- Platform branding on key pages
- Press release and media engagement
- Funding supports 3 chosen schools / up to 600 students
This is a bespoke offering and can be adapted depending on your objectives and needs.
A contribution from each package sold will be donated to CHAYN, a social enterprise ran by Hera Hussain, helping women experiencing abuse find the right information and support they need to take control of their lives.
CHAYN is a global volunteer network addressing gender-based violence by creating intersectional survivor-led resources online. It started in 2013, and they have since reached more than 300,000 people across the world.
What our partners think:
“We’re definitely starting to see the benefits of membership. 43% of our workforce is now female and in the last year we’ve recruited 13 really talented women into our business. We are now recruiting women into roles that have historically always been filled by men”
Michelle Ford, Uniform
“It’s been an absolute privilege and joy to work with the team at InnovateHer. Equality and Education are core to the values of Co-op, which is why we’ve continued to support the various online educational programmes that InnovateHer have created during the pandemic, supporting over 200 girls and young women developing self-belief to pursue careers in technology.”
“Partnering with InnovateHer has added great value to us to be able to connect with a wider and more diverse community, we have seen peaks in web and social traffic when we have collaborated and featured in InnovateHer stories or posts. To be able to connect with the tech community is vital to support our mission of driving digital diversity especially in fully remote times”.